The primary difference between commercial cleaning services and residential cleaning services is that a single company works in business buildings, and also on commercial properties, while the other companies work in private households.
You will find commercial cleaning companies that thoroughly clean residential homes. Many of the services thoroughly clean homes after new building. They receive every one of the window panes cleaned, they remove debris, as well as they get the homes ready for their occupants.
Let’s have a look at commercial cleaning products and residential cleaning services:
Commercial Cleaning Services
• They generally come to clean at a time when the business is closed to the public
• Sweep all floors that have tile, wood, ceramic, laminate, and linoleum
• Vacuum carpeted sections
• Replace air freshener cartridges as required
• Clean the toilets throughout the structure
• Clean the entrance doors and all glass inside doors
• Mop all floors with tile, laminate, wood, linoleum, ceramic, or vinyl coverings
• Empty all scrap receptacles
• Clean break rooms
• Dust office furniture including desks, file cabinets, as well as venetian blinds
• Clean ceiling fans, as well as is likely to upgrade air conditioner filters
• Shampoo carpets two times a year or perhaps as needed
• Polish tile floors two times a year or as needed
• May change bulbs in fixtures and do simple maintenance jobs
Residential Cleaning Services
• Wash dishes or perhaps load the dishwasher
• Wash clothes
• Sweep and mop all floors that will don’t have carpet
• Make the beds
• Change sheets when needed
• Water house plants
• Dust throughout the end tables, book cases, along with wooden furniture
• Clean ceiling fans as well as have them free of dust
• Scrub bathroom including shower and tub
• Clear mirrors
• Hang up clothing and pick up clutter
• Clean out refrigerators
• Clear kitchen counters
• Empty trash baskets in every rooms
Both cleaning service do many of the same jobs although commercial solutions has a lot more varied jobs because every organization is different.
Services which seek advise from primarily residential users will usually send one person, sometimes two people, to a house to perform the work. Services that spotless businesses may possibly send a number of employees to do the work recommended.
Services that clean residential households might not exactly do background checks on their employees, but services that spotless companies will do background checks on their employees, because corporations have more confidential materials to be concerned with.
Businesses have to be a little more cautious about what cleansers they permit the services to use whenever they clean up their spaces than homeowners do. The homeowner just has to be concerned about chemicals causing responses in the own family members of theirs, while a business person has all of the personnel of theirs, and shoppers to consider.