Male’s Bracelets for Christmas Gifts Guide – Know the Top ten Xmas Jewelry Presents For Boys Now
Men never figured out the bracelet craze in place until the mid 20th century. Before that time, men limited their accessories to a watch, a wedding ring (if married), along with a tie rack (if that counts). But during the 50s, the Speidel Corporation announced the ID bracelets, which eventually became a craze up until the late 1960s. These days, more and more men are embracing the bracelet as a welcomed addition to their fashion expression. This Christmas, treat your man with most manner. Check out our list of Top Ten Bracelets for guys to assist you narrow down your jewelry gift choices for Christmas 2008.
1. Men’s European Style Heavy duty Bracelet – From Peora comes this stainless steel bracelet with black carbon fiber, which happens to be a proof of the competent craftsmanship of perfectly combining several metals. The actual design is a contemporary and sleek wrist wear. This item is great for the man whose layout is powerful and strong.
2. Zina Leather Bracelet – The handsome bracelet that it is, this member of Zina’s Stratus Collection is manufactured from real braided leather. A couple of satin finished silver rings are added to highlight the leather. This will go nicely with a dressed down style of your rock and roll shirt paired up with leather jeans.
3. Braided Leather ID Bracelet – Peora seems another good look from their great collection. This piece features braided black leather straps. This is then contrasted by a great metal centerpiece. It may be worn on internet business meetings, sipping cocktails at a party, or even on walks by the seaside.
4. Peora Heavy Steel Bracelet – This stainless-steel male’s bracelet is among the hottest trends in the fashion world as of the second. Comfortable and rust-free to put on, there’s zero boundaries to revealing the stylishness of yours with this wrist piece. It offers alternating long and quick links, with slight carbon rivets and fibers.
5. Magnetic Bracelet – The one of a kind triple strand styling is the reason why this piece a hot fashion accessory. It is in that case accented with five polished connectors, every one of which, contains “1200 gaus samarium cobalt magnet.” It comes in black with a matte finish and some gold-plated connectors.
6. Panther Link Bracelet – This handsome portion is created from probably the finest 316L Stainless Steel and is brushed-polished to smooth perfection. This article for sure brings out a very high measure of allure from its “Panther link” centerpiece to its enhanced stainless steel lines.
7. Male’s Bracelet by Hot Diamonds – This simple but sophisticated piece is great for black tie affairs and formals. Forged from pure sterling-silver, this handsome plot amps up the gentlemanly allure of those who wear it. A piece of gem is added to achieve a much more polished plus look which is sophisticated.
8. Byzantine Bracelet – For men who actually choose the non formal and the unconventional, this eight-inch sterling silver Byzantine bracelet would be the perfect decision. Your man can put on this with a vintage shirt plus some jeans and with an all-leather bad-boy ensemble.
9. Berloques and Rubber Bracelet – This article will be a stylish accessory to your mans accessory choices. A row of Hypoallergenic top-quality Surgical Steel Cables take a seat in the center of 2 black rubber cords. The center cords are polished to an elegant shine.
10. West Coast Jewelry Male’s Bracelet – Some 7.5 inches of this stainless steel bracelet is a complementary addition to a polished ensemble. The brown red leather is reminiscent of traditional class while the steel lining at the 18K Gold rivets add a contemporary feel to this fashion-forward and classic wrist piece.
Go on and drink the subscriber list of ours for the easiest and convenient holiday shopping.